Sunday, September 15, 2024

Love...

 Week of September 15-22.


Mainly chose the title because it was funny and I'm bored, but yes, this is about love. I have been interested in this girl I go to school with, she is really smart and really cool, I just hope that when I do ask her out she says yes, we talk a lot and actually do stuff together. Of course, I could be head over heels and might jump the gun on this but I am choosing to wait for about a month and I will probably ask her out closer to halloween.

I am also debating buying a pager, the older I get the more I realize I just don't want to bring my phone everywhere and honestly, nobody ever calls me anyway so it's not like I am actually missing out on anything, will update on this point when I get more info.

I also applied to make videos on WeVidi!! I am seriously hoping they let me as I really want to leave YouTube and just make more hobby based videos on my channel.

Lastly, I found a new MySpace clone, it's called myspace.f46n.org, I will respond to comments and dms there, I really like the site! I will also still use Spacehey too!

See you guys next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness… (BONUS BLOG!)

 So far Monday has gone so good that I have chosen to add a rant blog. I have really been enjoying being off of the mainstream internet, it ...